Monday, September 11, 2006

Do Your Best!

1-Jim pulled some string with the manager of the team and got the best seats.
2-Mary's marks have been going down lately because she is spreading herself too thin.
3-Don was getting into some trouble at work but his secretary went to bat for him.
4-I always have trouble hooking up stereo connections but that's duck soup for him.
5-with this high cost of living it's really difficult to make ends meet.
6-I'm not much of an electrician, but I'll give it my best shot.
7-She gave her a frown and told him to mind her P's and Q's.
8-Do you think it's the time to get the ball rolling?
9-michael's last novel was a best seller. he Doesn't need to toot his own horn!.
10-I want to get a jump on my Christmas shopping.
11- Once he makes his mind , he sticks to his guns.

No comments: