Thursday, August 09, 2007

change the following sentences into indirect speech

1:paul:I'm trying to get a taxi.

2-he said :when i saw them they were playing tennis.

3- she said :I decided not to buy the house because it was on the main steer.

4- the children said :we wish we didn't have to take exams.

5-"If my children were older I would emigrate" said andrew.

6-"If i were you I would wait " I said.

7- "I would be very gratful if you'd keep me informed "he said.

8- Ann said : you must read the book, it's much better than the movie.

9-"the children had better go to bed early" Tom said.

10-He said : I'll be here again tommorow .

11- andy said : I bought these pearls for my mother.

12- Magee said " he is coming this week.

13- he said: where does she live?

14- mom saod: did you see the accident?

No comments: